Saturday, June 09, 2007

Back In Life !!

Am back !!

After a gap of 26 days, am finally here again.
Back in my space, my world, My Life !!

Finished my exams on May 25th.
Exams went well.
I did my best.. Now the evaluator will do the rest.
Results are due in the July, so right now waiting for results.
Till then don't wanna talk about it.. ;)

Life was boring back at work.
Had become a little lazy after the exam break.
And have bloated like anything after this break, still reducing all those extra pounds. :(

The most happening thing, other than my exams, that I did in this gap was watching Mungaru Male.
I WATCHED A KANNADA MOVIE !!
Am shocked myself.. :D
The gals (Cheryl, Powla, & Tania) had planned it before I was back from the exams.
Finally, we got the tickets with great difficutly on May 30th.

This is my second Kannada movie, first being Mutthina Hara (I was forced to watch that 1, coz there was nothing else in TV), and that was some 13-14 years back.

Mungaru Male was worth a watch, am impressed.
Its been more than 5 months from the time it has been released and its still running housefull.
Am planning to watch it again.

Finally, it seems like am getting successful in anger management.
Am really able to control my anger. :)
Am surprised I can be so patient.
I just pray am able to maintain it.. Help me God !!

That's all for now..
Buh-byeeeeeeeeeee....

3 comments:

Anand said...

hm.. very good..an eventful 26 days !!!!


Congrats on your anger management !!!

Sahasra said...

Be the same even at tuff times...
Gr8 enjoy the holidays to the most.....

Anand Rao said...

All said and done, your tryst with Mungaru Male warrants more than just a mention....