Sunday, July 15, 2007

Response to Stimuli !!

Dear Dr. God,

You have given me the physiological mechanism of responding to any stimulus..
Like..

I pull my hands away when I touch something hot..
I sneeze when I catch cold..
I cough when I choke something..
I cry when my eyes are irritating or if I am sad..
I eat when I am hungry..
I smile when I am happy..
I blush when I feel embarrassed or shy..
I yawn when I am sleepy..
I laugh when I find something funny..
I feel bored when nothing is happening..
I listen to music when I am feeling low..
I shop when I feel the urge of shopping..
Etc., etc., etc., etc.

Then why.. Why don't I shut my mouth when am angry ?!?!
Why do I start shouting and blabbering when am angry ?!?!
I tell all that is not necessary and then feel guilty about it.... :(
Please, teach me how to respond when am angry..
Okae.. I pray for this..
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease..

4 comments:

Anand said...

Remember.. God never taught u anything.. to eat, to cry, to lauf... u learnt it by urself or ur close ones taught u...

so u will learn, have patience..
is difficult i know.. but life itself is not easy..
so have patience...

Sahasra said...

No one is perfect!!!
Try to control ur anger..
There is a saying in telugu "One's anger is one's enemy"

Ekta said...

ooh damn!!
I soo need it too!

Anonymous said...

I'd suggest counting to 10, but then if you're the impulsive short tempered sort, it wouldn't work. Well, you could always make up for your outburst later :)