Sunday, October 08, 2006

Aysha !!

Heeding Thanu's advice today am posting about Aysha (yeah, that's me).

Warning: Know me at your own risk. ;-P

I think am very bad in giving words to my thoughts..
So this post is just as the thoughts are flowing.. No arrangement of sentences..

Am a 20 year old from the land of diversity, India.. And from the city which is even more diversified, Bangalore. :-)

Meaning of Aysha
Arabic: Woman.
Persian: Little one.
Swahili: Life.

Well, I think am a very complex character but once you understand me then am the most simplest soul.

Am a Medical Transcriptionist by profession.

Am a movie buff..

Interested in reading, music, cooking, shopping..

After a year of reading blogs, I thought of having my own blog..
I have spents days and months reading Sayesha's blog.. At the end of the day, everybody around me would find Aysha reading Sayesha..

14th of April, 1986 was the auspicious day when Aysha came into existence.

Am a very good listener.. Anything you want to tell me am always all ears.

Phobias: Height, insects, putting on weight, getting tanned..

Most Valuable Assets: Dimples.

If you are good to me, am very good to you.. If you are bad to me, I dunno you..

If permited (by mom) I can be a complete spendthrift.

Desperate about losing weight. Am not obese or anything, average-built Indian girl.. but still I would love to be thin..
Will do anything to lose weight, except exercise and avoiding the food I like. (Ready even to starve)

Systematic person. I prefer planning anything I do. Very practical.

The Most Handsome Men on Earth: Abhishek Bachan, John Abraham, Shiny Ahuja, Madhavan..

Most Beautiful Woman on Earth: Preity Zinta.

Person I love the most: My Mommy Dearest.

My greatest fear is to losing, whatever it may be.. anyone close to me, anything I possess..

Able to think of only these many things.. Wish could post more..
But that's all for now..

Catchya later...
Buh-byeeeeeeee...

2 comments:

Anand said...

hm.. interesting.

btw, is it thin/malnourished ?
or slim/fit ?

Aysha said...

Obviously slim/fit..
Me don't wanna be thin/malnourished.