Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Mad, Bad World !!

Life sucks..
Really having a very hard time in almost everything am doing.

Nobody is trustworthy..
Am beginning to feel that there is nothing such as "BEST FRIEND".
Only you can be your best friend.

There are times when am happy, not very happy may be, but at least contented..
But again there are times when life gets tough..
Why don't the happy times stay with me for a little more long ?!

I just pray for one thing.. I just want to be happy, whatever that means, at least I don't want to be hurt and shed tears for people who are not worth them.. I don't want to be sad..

If I have to work hard, I'll work.. but I don't want to be sad, it makes me so gloomy..
Everything I try to do goes wrong..

Am feeling so low.. :-(

Nothing is going on right.. Nothing is in place..

Is it the world that is mad or is it me ?!?!?
( ' ? ' )

4 comments:

Sree said...

Neither.. it is just that you are human.. a normal person.. it is just a passing phase where you feel low and out... think about things that happened to you that you liked the best and you will just have that right smile on your face :-).

Anonymous said...

Seems like you've had a bad time of late....you need to speak out your heart to lighten the burden....things will improve and time will heal...cheer up...Andy

Anonymous said...

And BTW tx a lot for the great presents... Preisha loved them both...sorry for the trouble (my contention was you need to get full value for money...)sorry if that hurt you... :-( Andy

Aysha said...

Sush: Thank u Sush for ur comment and soooooooooo nice of u. :-))

Andy: Thank u for both ur comments. No trouble, din't feel hurt about ne thing, really.