Sunday, December 24, 2006

Synchronization, Updates, & Philosophy !!

SYNCHRONIZATION:
Its 6:30 in the morning.. (yawn..), feeling so sleepy.. (yawn..)
No mood to work (yawn..). Keeping my eyes open with lotsa effort (yawn..). If this table was a bit more comfortable, would have slept here only (yawn..).

Feeling hungry.
Everybody is off.
Andy came now.
Can't decipher what this doctor is mumbling. He is making me feel more sleepy.


UPDATES:
1. Orkut also blocked at my workplace now. :-/
2. Still waiting for the internet connection at home.
3. Workwise: Excellent quantity, good but not very good quality.

The break was good. Did almost all the things I had planned to do.
Watched Million Dollar Baby and Cellular. Both good movies. Enjoyed them. Made lunch for Dad, went shopping, and also spent a lot of time with Mom. The 4 days passed so soon.

Then, things were not fine after I came back from my off.
But soon everything fell into place (that's what I think, hope it is like that).


PHILOSOPHY:
I realized one should keep a Diary. I feel it does help a lot when you are having low-high times. You can give words to your feelings. B'coz those are the times when thoughts just flow and writing them down helps relieving the pressure. I feel so. Dunno how far it is true. Coz I really went through this. There were times when I was feeling so low and wanted to talk to somebody, tell that person everything.. But just couldn't do this.... or may be I din't find that somebody at that time.

May be I felt so because I din't want to share this with anyone in my family. I usually don't do that. Never tell them what wrong is going on with me. Instead just grumble and make things difficult for everybody else and me.

No, am not in that bad mood now. I don't want my blog to make me look that am always sad. Coz its not true at all. Who doesn't have good/bad times ?! Maybe, the differnce between others and me is that am using my blog to get rid of my thoughts instead of bottling them.

I started reading blogs with Unaiza's blog. That was the first blog I came across. The first blog I read. I think even she uses her blog for the same purpose that I do. At first I enjoyed it, but later I thought she is always talking about her bad times. But now that I have my own blog and I have to write, I know how it is. Happy times you share with everybody, you don't have to pen them down. But it is the bad-sad times, that you don't want to share with anybody, you don't know how to express them, you try expressing them and people misunderstand.

So I think what Unaiza does is right. Penning your bad-sad times and sharing your good times with everybody else. Of late, I have been doing that, and I will continue doing so.

Chhhhieeeeeeeeee.... I don't believe am writing (typing) all this. I sound so philosophical. Enough of this philosophy of mine for today.

My blog is the only place where I can jot down my thoughts and feelings. I can't have a diary, coz I know someone or the other will peek into my diary. My diary won't find privacy. And right now nobody at home knows I have a blog.. ;-P

In the end, still feeling sleepy (already very late, I better start work now).

I wish you a Merry Christmas..
I wish you a Merry Christmas..
I wish you a Merry Christmas..
& A Happy New Year !! :-))

1 comment:

Sree said...

good writeup. thanks for the frame.. i loved it