Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Back With Updates !!

Back after soooooooooooo many days..

UPDATES:

Workwise doing well. Worked all days of this month till now, so will take off from tomorrow. Long break after a long time. As the guys are going to Hyderabad for Sush's wedding, and you know I can't go, I will be left alone here, so me too taking off.

Ghar mein system toh aagaya, kambhakt Internet connection nahi aya abhi tak. Waiting for that right now. Only 2 weeks have passed out of 4. They've said 1 month, but dunno exactly when I will get the connection. Waiting eagerly for that, then may be I can blog from home (And also can do full-time blogging, Insha Allah).

Now I can post from office, but cannot read blogs. Before I could read, but not post. Dunno what the tech people are up to.

I switched to Beta Blogger. Changed my blog color twice. First, it was pink (Anand said it looked like cotton candy, so changed), now it is blue (my favorite color).

Went for pizza with my vanmates (Powla, Cheryl, and Tanya) last Sunday. It was fun. I really really really enjoyed it a lot. After having slices of Chicken Supreme and Peshawari Chutneywala Pizzas with Pista Kulfi, Garlic Bread, and Masala Lemonade, we decided to walk back home to burn the calories ;-P. The weather was perfect for a walk. Hope we go again.

Four days off now. Will spend time with Mom. And Dad has been complaining that I don't cook anything, so will try and make lunch for him on any of these days. Planning to go shopping on one day and rest the other 3 days.

Winter is in and Bangalore is at its best with the best climate. I love winters.

That's it I think, updates all done..

And in the end...
As you gain entry into the better half of your life with your better half, WISH YOU A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE SUSH !!

Buh-byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee For Now.

No comments: