Sunday, January 07, 2007

Blogging From Home !!

Finally got my internet connection..
Blogging from home right now !! :-)

Was browsing till 12 last night..
And now back in front of my computer.

2007 has been good till now.. Hope it continues to be good.
My complaint on January 1, 2006, was that nobody wished me New Year.. (all coz of lines jammed on 31st)
And guess what happened this year..
Everybody wished me.. Got messages even from the people who I dunno.
Start was good.
Hope the whole year is good.


Inspired by Andy's Muthati Blog and now that I have net connection at home, thought of uploading some pics that I took using my 6600 (pics not as good as Andy's, but still am not a very bad photographer).



Guess what this is...
Full moon on December 31, 2006.
Pradeep pulled my leg saying I took a pic of the headlight of a bike. :-/



Since it was Bakrid also on January 1st, these are my Bakras (total 4) !!


And this is the most handsome Bakra I have seen (lol...)




Camera shy !!



Tall, Fair, White fleece, Dark eyes....





And these are the pics I took from our rooftop cafeteria at Spheris.




Greenery on 5th floor..


B'lore from Spheris..



Lawn from 5th floor.








Hmmmm.... I hope 2007 is not as bad as 2006.
I wish it is good for me. :-)
And for now Buh-byeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

2 comments:

Anand said...

Congratulations !!!!!!

So v can xpect regular blogging from now ...

Sree said...

I very well know that enthu when you get hooked on to net.. keep coming girl.. waiting for a lot more from you... the pics are cool.. missing bang cafeteria very much.. remember the diwali night and open air dinner.. :-(