Saturday, November 25, 2006

Mera PC Ghar Aaya..

Yippeee...
Finally, I got my personal computer... :-)
After days of waiting and convincing Mom-Dad that we desperately need a PC, I finally got it.

Am not a tech savvy.
I really dunno much about computers.
School days we had Computer classes, but there I studied only about E-mail and a few programs like LOGO and BASICS, nothing more.
And college I used computers only for checking my mails and browsing.
It was only when I started working that I came in "real contact" with computers, that is I started spending more time using a computer.
Now I use computers for at least 8 hours in a day.

But still my computer IQ is poor. :-(

So my comp came home on November 21, 2006.
Anand helped me a lot in getting the BEST PC.
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. :-)

It is a HP product, model# 1514.
To my knowlegde about this computer (which is meagre), it has 256 MB RAM, pentium D processor, CD/DVD-RW, and 160 GB (I hope I got it all right).
I learnt to burn the first CD day before.. And it was quite easy.
So now I know how to copy, burn, and delete a CD.
Will soon start with DVDs.

Anand and Andy pull my leg a lot coz I dunno much about computers.
Just wait and watch guys, I'll soon learn everything.. And I'll burn your DVDs also (using a stove ;-D) hehehe....

I still din't get my internet connection.
It will take another month.
So am waiting for it.
Then I can blog and orkut from home. :-)

Alright, Buh-byeeeeeeee now..

Mera PC ghar aaya Oh Ramji.. Mera PC ghar aaya Oh Ramji..

1 comment:

Sree said...

thatz cool babes... have fun and good luck with your pc exploits, it sure opens a whole different world for us.