Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Hyderabad Blues !!

Sorry Sush wont be able to attend your wedding.
Din't get permission at home. :-(

Of late, everything I get excited about doesn't happen at all.
I was so excited to go to Hyderabad. Thought would get permission from Mom & Dad, but their answer was a straight NO.

Since they wouldn't allow me to go to Hyderabad for days, I planned of going there at least for 1 day.
Had started searching flight schedules also in Make My Trip.com, but all in a vain.
They said NO !!

But I really really really really wanna go out of Bangalore at least once.

Again very sorry Sush, but my best wishes are always with you.

Wish you a Bright Future with your Hubby.

1 comment:

Sree said...

aaawww... poor baby.. i wish you could come here and attend my wedding as well as have a nice break.. but okaiii.. just cheer up.. i know your wishes will be with me.