Friday, November 10, 2006

My First Tag !!

I've been tagged.. I've been tagged.. I've been tagged..
This is my first tag. :-))
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Sush.

So lets start with the questions.

Three smells I love:
1. Fragrance of soil after the first rains.
2. Aroma of henna.
3. The smell of nail polish/nail polish remover.

Three smells I hate:
1. Fish (yucks).
2. Dirty socks.
3. Bad breath.

Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. Student.
2. Student.
3. Medical transcription (this is my first job).

Three movies that I could watch over and over:
1. Andaz Apna Apna.
2. Lucky.
3. Hulchul (many more).

Three fond memories:
1. My college fest, acutally all my college days.
2. Everytime my friends and I go for a movie (I remember every visit to Forum/Garuda).
3. April 14, 2006, my Birthday (Rajkumar also had to die that time only, we had Karnataka Bandh. And I had to celebrate my birthday the next day. Even though a day's delay, my this year's Birthday was the best, and not to forget I got soooooooooooooooooooooooooo many gifts).

Three jobs I would love to have:
1. I would love to be a part of Indian Airforce.
2. I enjoy being a babysitter.
3. Wish I was a CEO of some MNC.

Three things I like to do:
1. I love reading blogs.
2. Messaging/texting my friends.
3. Watching TV (even if nothing is good).

Three of my favorite foods:
1. The soup we had at Blue Spice (I don't remember the name), the best soup I have ever had.
2. Kalmi roll.
3. Almost everythign, except sea food.

Three places I would like to be right now:
1. Holidaying in Singapore/Malaysia.
2. Forum/Garuda.
3. In my bed reading something or texting somebody.

Three things that make me cry:
1. The first thing I do when am very angry is CRY (most weirdest thing I think).
2. When I am left alone (I like being a loner sometimes, but when I really need someone and I have nobody then all I do is CRY).
3. When in a serious/emotional conversation (Am not a crybaby but yah I do cry a lot).


I dunno who to tag now, but since Anand has not yet replied to Sush's tag, I tag ANAND (You better reply now).

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love reading blogs too. I love texting too!! I've got 800 free txt messages every month and loving it!! Dirty Socks and bad breath sucks too. Double Yuck!!

Twisted DNA said...

1. Fragrance of soil after the first rains.
This has got to be the most liked smell on all blogs :) I like it too

2. Aroma of henna.
Really? I never thought anybody can like that smell!

3. The smell of nail polish/nail polish remover.
Me too. he he. I am not the only weird one

Kalpana said...

The crying part, hahaha I have seen myself in it. Though not a cry baby, I do cry. Need to stop this bad habit.

Aysha said...

Calabar Gal: Great, we have so many common likes and dislikes.

Twisted DNA: Yeah man, I do love the smell of henna.. and nail polish smell, we are the 2 weirdos. ;-)

Kalpana: You cry too, and I thought only I cry wen angry.. Really gotta get rid of this bad habit.

Unknown said...

Three options as given here is very interesting !!

-------------
kimrennin
seo