Monday, November 13, 2006

Updates..

Me an Orkut member now.. :-)
Got myself an Orkut account.
***********************
Lost my blog template..
Dunno what stupid thing I did, the sidebar or whatever that is called has gone to the bottom now.
No other template is good.. Had to satisfy myself with this one now. :-(
My previous template was so good.. It was unique.. Nobody I knew had it.
But now its gone.. :-(
Will try to get it back soon.

I request the people incharge of Blogger to add some more new templates for the bloggers to select from.
*************************
Can't blog from my workplace now.. They've blocked Blogger.
So won't be able to post frequently.
*************************
Had a BIG fight with my best friend yesterday.
Though we patched up but still feeling bad about that fight.
Wanna apologize..

AM REALLY VERY SORRY


Hurting you makes me SAD..
What to do am BAD..
Please forgive this MAD..
If I do it again, u complain to DAD..
(Very bad at poetry.. :-P)

Buh-byeeeeeeeee for now !!

5 comments:

Sree said...

aaaawww is it??? that is bad... :-(..

catch you at home then..

Doston mein eh sab common hota hai.. varna maza nahin aata..

Twisted DNA said...

They blocked blogger at work? That sucks! Hopefully you can still read,right?

Kalpana said...

Fights in friendship... Ofcourse, they do happen sometimes. But now, very rare.

Aysha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aysha said...

Sush: Yeah Sush soon catch u at home..
Haan, ruthna-manana common hota hai, par acha lagta hai.

Twisted DNA: Yeah, it really sucks, but thank goodness I can still read them.

Kalpana: Right said fights do happen, and they are really fun sometimes, telling sorry to each other and all that stuff.. They sometimes really help us bond